Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Here Is Why


The reason I am starting this blog is because I am currently in the process of planning my own wedding. The most difficult part is staying on budget while still making it chic and glamorous. I am sure many brides and grooms find themselves in the same situation.

In this blog I will post our journey to our wedding day in Ottawa, which is currenlty set to September 15, 2012.

In my first post, I would like to share two good wedding books that I am currenlty reading. They are filled with advice and tips as to how to make your wedding chic but spend less at the same time. Here they are and enjoy:

1. Wedding Chic by Nina Wildorf
2. Bridal Bargains: Secrets to Throwing a Fantastic Wedding on a Realistic Budget by Denise & Alan Field
Oh, one tip - save your money, and get these books from your local library.

Cheers,

PS. stay on budget and make it chic!


No comments:

Post a Comment