I don't know about you, but my Fiancee and I are all about modern. We don't have colour scheme set yet, but we know for sure it will be something ultra modern. My head is spinning because choices are endless on the Internet. Check out what I like so far:
Blue and red are so contrasting. They also feel very nautical to me.
Blue and red are so contrasting. They also feel very nautical to me.
Source: Wedding Times
Here is an unexpected violet and orange combination. But so lovely and fresh. It could be perfect for summer or fall wedding.
Source: HERE
I absolutely love yellow and grey. It is so cheerful yet sophisticated. It is almost modern and vintage at the same time. Cannot get enough of it.
Source: HERE
Source: HERE
My other fresh favourite is lime green and hot pink. Love the contrast. It is a perfect combination for spring or summer wedding.
Source: HERE
Source: BLUSH Floral Design
I am also loving somewhat muted colours. Purple and gray.
Source: HERE
Vintage chic black and white - would work really well for winter wedding.
Source: HERE
I hope you enjoyed my colour journey. What colours are you thinking of?







No comments:
Post a Comment